My CGHS Mobile Application – My Cghs App Launched By Ministry: Check the details related to MyCGHS App here.
Looking for the My CGHS Mobile App? If yes, then you are on the correct way. The government started the making of the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) website (www.cghs.gov.in) and also provide the mobile app MyCGHS on January 24. The main motive of this site and app is to exceed India’s digital perforation, a government announcement said.
CGHS Mobile App
The CGHS website has updated features and it is hoped to give an advantage to the 40 lakh beneficiaries. The beneficiaries can be in-service and retired personnel with real-time details from the ease of their houses, according to claims created by the government. For more information related to the My CGHS Mobile Application and Website, you can refer to the below section.
My CGHS Mobile Phone App – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Central Government Health Scheme|
|App Name||MyCGHS App|
|Available For||Android Phone|
|Available On||Google Play Store|
|Category of the Article||Technology|
|My CGHS App Status||Available|
|Launched By||Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya|
myCGHS App For Appointment
इस नई वेबसाइट और MyCGHS ऐप की शुरुआत केंद्रीय स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण मंत्री मनसुख मंडाविया ने की थी। मंडाविया ने कहा, “मोबाइल ऐप से जुड़ी संशोधित सीजीएचएस वेबसाइट की शुरुआत भारत की अत्यधिक डिजिटल पहुंच को पूरा करने की दिशा में एक आवश्यक और समयबद्ध कदम है।” मोबाइल फोन के लिए MyCGHS ऐप के बारे में अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए विवरण पढ़ सकते हैं।
Latest My CGHS Website
The health minister provides more services with the help of the revamped website, which also offers a feature of teleconsultation. The latest CGHS website and its extension as a Mobile Application known as MyCGHS, with many beneficiary-friendly features, have been made for simplicity of service delivery for the beneficiaries within the secure confines of their house, mainly at the time of the COVID pandemic, the government announces said.
Services Offered By My CGHS App
- The beneficiaries of the CGHS may book online appointments utilizing the ‘Book Appointment’ option on the home page of the application. You can also cancel the appointment by clicking on the ‘Cancel appointment’ option.
- Beneficiaries may ingress the medication history, with information like the Name of the medicine, concern suggestion of the doctor, Source of the prescribed medicine, Dosages, and Prescription date.
- Beneficiaries may also ingress the e-CGHS card and Index card from within the application itself. This card may be utilized at par with the original CGHS card for knowing about the services at the wellness centers and impaneled HCOs.
- Beneficiaries may get to aware of regarding the status of their Medical Reimbursement Claims pending with the CGHS as properly.
How To Download MyCGHS App?
- First, Visit the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- On the Google Play Store App, Search for the ‘MyCGHS App’.
- After getting the My CGHS App, you should have to click on the Install button.
- After that, your app will get downloaded and installed automatically on your Phone within some minutes.
- Then, your app will get installed on your phone.
- Click on the Open button to enjoy the app.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To MyCGHS Mobile Application
Where can I download the My CGHS App?
By visiting the Google Play Store on your smartphone, you can download the My CGHS App.
Is My CGHS App available for Android Phones?
Yes, this mobile application is available for the Android Mobile Phone.
What is the full form of CGHS?
CGHS stands for Central Government Health Scheme.