TABLE OF CONTENT
- Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 – karepass.cgg.gov.in [Apply Online]
- Which Scholarships Are Available Under Vidyasiri Scholarship ?
- Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Online Application Form
- Karepass Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Schedule
- Eligibility Criteria For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Required Documents For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- How To Apply For Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 – Online Registration Form
- Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Application Form Status
- Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Selection List PDF Download
- Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount
karepass.cgg.gov.in Status – Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Last Date [Selection List]. Apply Online For Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 Fresh/ Renewal Registration Application Form.
Latest Update – Official Authorities of Karnataka EPass Scholarship Portal has released Food & Accommodation Scholarship Notification on official website. You can check notification using direct link available here.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 – karepass.cgg.gov.in [Apply Online]
Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme is started for Minority students studying in Post-Matric Courses/PUC upto Ph.D.level in Government /Aided /Unaided institutions across the State who are not provided with Hostels facilities. Karnataka Government provide scholarship of Rs.1.500 per month for period of 10 months for staying in Hostels/Paying Guests (PG) Houses or any other accommodation.
Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka provide scholarship to SC / ST / OBC / PWD students for studying in post matriculation courses to help them financially. All eligible students can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship using official website. The Scholarship Amount for Vidyasiri Scholarship is distributed through ePass (Electronic Payment and application system of Scholarships).
Which Scholarships Are Available Under Vidyasiri Scholarship ?
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For ST Students
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- Class 1-10 Pre Matric Scholarship
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric (IX & X) Scholarship
- Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Online Application Form
All the eligible and needy students who are looking to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship can check here all details. Students can fill Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 Online Application Form using direct link available on this web page. Candidates can check Eligibility Criteria, Documents Needed, Application Form, Status, Selection List, Result of Vidyasiri Scholarship from this page. Students can visit to official website https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ to apply online for Vidyasiri Scholarship.
Karepass Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Schedule
|Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form||August 2019|
|Last Date To Apply For Vidyasiri Scholarship||November 2019|
|Vidyasiri Scholarship Payment||Available Soon|
|Post Matric Scholarship Notification||Download|
|Food & Accommodation Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Students should be a domicile of Karnataka State.
- Students’ annual family income should not more than Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Category 1 and converted Christian Minority students’ family income should be less than Rs.2.50 lakh.
- Students should be from rural areas and distance between college and their residence should be more than 5km.
- The students should have passed their previous year’s examination without any backlog.
- Students residing in BBMP, Town Municipal and Corporation limits are not eligible Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme.
- Students staying in Hostels/Paying Guests (PG) Houses or any other accommodation are also eligible for Vidyasiri Scholarship.
- Selected students will get an amount of Rs.1.500 per month for period of 10 months (max Rs.15,000) during their study period.
Also Apply For
Required Documents For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Income Certificate of Family issued by Tahsildar / Sub-Tahsildar.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD certificate.
- Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate issued by school / college.
- Copy of Student’s Bank Passbook.
- Latest Passport size Photographs of candidate.
How To Apply For Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 – Online Registration Form
- First of all the students have to visit to official website – karepass.cgg.gov.in .
- Now you have to click on “Student Services” tab. And click on Apply Online link.
- After that you have to click on “Fresh Registration” link.
- Than you have to submit all required details correctly such as Personal Details, Address Details, Bank Details,etc.
- After that click on Submit button.
- Now you will get your Application Number. You can check your Application Status using Application No.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Application Form Status
- Firstly visit to official website i.e https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/.
- Now click on “Application Status” from Student Services tab.
- You will redirect to https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/applicationStatus.do.
- After that you have to submit Application No.
- Select Academic Year, SSLC Pass Type.
- Enter Year of Pass, SSLC Register Number & Date of Birth.
- And click on “Get Status” link.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 Selection List PDF Download
All the students who are waiting for Vidyasiri Scholarship Selection List 2019-2020. Can now check Selected Students List for Vidyasiri Scholarship from official web portal. Students can also use direct link to check Vidyasiri Scholarship Selection List PDF.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount
Karnataka Government provide Vidyasiri Scholarship to more than 20000 selected candidates. All selected students will get Rs. 1500 per month under Vidyasiri Scholarship. The scholarship amount will send directly to selected students’ bank account through ePass.
Click Here to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020. Stay connected with us for more updates regarding Vidyasiri Scholarship & other Scholarships. Ask your questions using comment box. Share with your needy friends.