TABLE OF CONTENT
- Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Details – www.vidyadhan.org
- Vidyadhan Scholarship List
- Benefits of Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Vidyadhan Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application Form Last Date State Wise
- Eligibility Criteria For Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20
- Required Documents For Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20
- How To Apply For Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Online – Registration Form
- Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Login
- Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Forgot Password
- Selection Process For Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Hall Ticket / Admit Card – Download
- Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Results
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Contact Details – Helpline Number
www.vidyadhan.org Login – Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-2020 Eligibility, Hall Ticket, Results. Apply Online For Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Karnataka, Kerala Application Form.
All the eligible students can now able to apply online for Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-2020 through direct link given below. Students must have to submit Online Application Form before Last Date on official website.
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Details – www.vidyadhan.org
Sarojini Damodaran Foundation started Vidyadhan Scholarship Program to help eligible and needy students for college education. All the students can apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship after completion of 10th grade /SSLC. All the students were get selected for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program after test and interview. Currently Vidyadhan Scholarship is available in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Telangana.
All the selected students will get scholarship for next two years from the Foundation. All selected students have to attend the mentoring programs from the Foundation. If students will continue doing well in their courses, they will also get scholarships for pursuing any degree course of their interest. These all scholarships are directly given by foundation or external sponsors who have registered with the Foundation. Scholarship Amount for graduation courses will different from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year depending on the state, course, duration etc.
Vidyadhan Scholarship List
- AP Intermediate Program 2019-20
- Gujarat Class 11th Program 2019-20
- YUVA Gujarat Graduation Program 2019-20
- Karnataka Plus 2 Program for 2019-20
- DYES Vidya Kreeda Program 2019-20
- Kerala Plus 2 program 2019-20
- Maharashtra 11th std. Program 2019-20
- Odisha Plus-2 (2nd year) Program 2019-20
- Tamilnadu & Puducherry Plus 1 – 2019-20
Benefits of Vidyadhan Scholarship
- All the selected candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Telangana will get maximum scholarship of Rs. 6,000 per year for class 11 and 12.
- And selected candidates from Kerala will awarded scholarship of Rs. 5,000 per year for plus 1 and plus 2 studies.
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application Form Last Date State Wise
All the eligible students can apply online for Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-2020 after 10th Results declared. All the students who wants to fill Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form can check here direct link of official website www.vidyadhan.org . Students can also check Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Last Date, How To Apply, etc details from this web page before filling www.vidyadhan.org Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form. Check the given below table for Last Date & Test / Interview Date State Wise.
|State||Application Form Last Date (Expected)||Test / Interview Date (Expected)|
|Andhra Pradesh||30th June 2019-20||10th July to 30th August 2019-20|
|Gujarat||31st July 2019-20||4th August to 5th September 2019-20|
|Karnataka||15th June 2019-20||24th June to 25th July 2019-20|
|Kerala||10th June 2019-20||2nd July to 9th July 2019-20|
|Tamil Nadu||30th July 2019-20||11th August to 26th August 2019-20|
|Telangana||30th June 2019-20||10th July to 30th August 2019-20|
|Maharashtra||31st July 2019-20||18th August to 5th September 2019-20|
Eligibility Criteria For Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20
- All the Disabled students having 75% marks in test / interview from Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Telangana are eligible for Vidyadhan Scholarship.
- Students have to passed 10th / SSLC from any recognized state / central board.
- The family annual income should be not more than 2 Lakh per annum.
Also Apply For
Required Documents For Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20
- Student have their original 10th Class Marksheet from state or CBSE/SSLC/ICSE board.
- Income Certificate of Family Annual Income.
- Disability certificate is applicable only for students who are applying through disability category.
- Students have their own Passport size Photograph to upload with application form.
How To Apply For Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Online – Registration Form
- First of all the students have to visit to official website of Vidyadhan Scholarship – www.vidyadhan.org .
- After that you have to click on “Apply For Scholarship” link available on home page.
- Now you will get redirect to https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply.
- Read here all important instructions to apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship.
- After that click on “Apply Now” link available in bottom of page.
- Now you have to fill Vidyadhan Scholarship Registration Online Form.
- Submit all required details correctly such as – First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Password.
- And click on Register button. And a activation link will send to your email id.
- Click on this link to activate your account.
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Login
- After clicking on activation link, you will redirect to https://www.vidyadhan.org/login.
- Now you have to enter your Email ID & Password and click on Login button.
- Your Vidyadhan Scholarship Dashboard will get open.
- Now you can fill application form as per your eligibility and track your application form.
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Forgot Password
- First of all, you have to click on Forgot Password link from login page.
- After that you will redirect to https://www.vidyadhan.org/reset.
- Now here you have to enter your Email ID and click on Reset button.
- Check your email inbox and click on link to enter new password.
Click Here To Apply For Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20
Selection Process For Vidyadhan Scholarship
All the students have to appeared in Test / Interview as per schedule available above. Students will get selected for Vidyadhan Scholarship Test / Interview as per your academic performance and information provided in the application form. Vidyadhan Scholarship Final Merit / Selected List of students will available on basis of Test / Interview.
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Hall Ticket / Admit Card – Download
All the students who wants to appeared in Vidyadhan Scholarship Test / Interview have to download Vidyadhan Scholarship Hall Ticket from official website. To download your Vidyadhan Scholarship Admit Card Online, you have to get first Login. And your Hall Ticket Download Link will available in your Vidyadhan Scholarship Dashboard.
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Results
All the students who has been appeared in Vidyadhan Scholarship Test / Interview can check their Vidyadhan Scholarship 2019-20 Result from official website. Stay connected with us for more latest updates regarding Vidyadhan Scholarship & other Scholarships.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Contact Details – Helpline Number
|State||Email ID||Helpline Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||[email protected]||8367751309|
|Karnataka||[email protected]||9986325234 / 8296010803|
|Tamil Nadu||[email protected]||7339659929|