TABLE OF CONTENT
- Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form [Last Date]
- What Are The Benefits of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship ?
- Who Can Apply For Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020-21 ?
- Which Documents Are Required For Samunnathi Scholarship ?
- How To Fill Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Application Form ?
- How Many Students Can Win Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship ?
- How To Check Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship List ? [Beneficiaries List]
- Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Brief Details
List of beneficiaries for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019-20 is now released. All applicants who has been applied for Samunnathi Scholarship 2019-20 can check Beneficiaries List using direct link available here.
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form is now available here. All students who wants to apply for Samunnathi Scholarship 2020-21 can check complete details here and through direct link, apply online for Scholarship Scheme before last date.
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship provides financial help to students of economically backward communities will get educational scholarships and competitive assistance for their studies.
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form [Last Date]
Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Limited invites all eligible students to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme. Students can fill Scholarship Application Form using official website. Under Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme scholarships will be given to students studying from high school level to post graduation. Special scholarships will also given to students studying professional courses like CA/ICWA/CS and those studying in IIT, IIM, NIT and similar National Institutes.
After checking all important details available here such as Samunnathi Scholarship Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, How To Apply, Scholarship Amount, List of beneficiaries, etc. Students can submit Samunnathi Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form. You have to fill all required details correctly in registration form.
What Are The Benefits of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship ?
|Scholarships Name||Amount per Year|
|High School Level||Rs. 2000|
|Higher Secondary Level||Rs. 3000|
|Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 5000|
|Post Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 6000|
|Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 7000|
|Post Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 8000|
|National Institute||Rs. 50000|
Who Can Apply For Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020-21 ?
Candidates who wants to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship must have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a resident of Kerala.
- Students should belong to non-reservation forward community.
- Family Annual Income should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh.
Also Apply For More Scholarship
Which Documents Are Required For Samunnathi Scholarship ?
- Institution certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Copy of SSLC Marksheet.
- Copy of bank pass book in the name of applicant.
- Copy of Aadhar card.
How To Fill Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Application Form ?
- First of all the students have to visit to official website – http://www.schemes.kswcfc.org/index.php .
- Here you have to click on “Scholarship Application” link.
- And now select your course level.
- Now Read all instructions to fill application form. And click on Proceed button.
- Samunnathi Scholarship Application Form will get open.
- Fill all required details correctly. And submit your application form.
How Many Students Can Win Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship ?
|Scholarship Name||Total Number of Scholarships|
|High School Level||20000|
|Higher Secondary Level||14000|
|Post Graduation (Non-professional)||1667|
|Post Graduation (Professional)||1250|
How To Check Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship List ? [Beneficiaries List]
As Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship List 2019-20 is now released on official website. So, all the applicants who has been applied for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship can check Beneficiaries List using direct link available here. Students can check here List of Beneficiaries for all courses such as High School, Higher Secondary, Graduation (Prof), Graduation (Non Prof), NIT, CA/CMA/CS & Diploma.
|Courses||Beneficiaries List PDF|
|High School||Download PDF|
|Higher Secondary||Download PDF|
|Graduation (Prof)||Download PDF|
|Graduation (Non Prof)||Download PDF|
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Brief Details
|Scholarship Name||Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship|
|Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Application Form||Apply Now|