Nabanna Scholarship 2019-2020 Application Form PDF is now available here. All the students who are looking to apply for Nabanna Scholarship can check this article.
Submit Nabanna Scholarship 2019-2020 Registration Form For Class 11 before last date on given below address. West Bengal Government provide Nabanna Scholarship to needy and eligible students. You can also check here Nabanna Scholarship 2019-2020 Last Date, Nabanna Scholarship Status & Nabanna Scholarship 2019-2020 Renewal Form.
WB Nabanna Scholarship 2019-2020 Application Form PDF – Apply Before Last Date
West Bengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and Chief Minister’s Discretionary Fund provide Nabanna Scholarship to students who done their Class 10 in West Bengal. All students who wants to study after class 10th but due to lack of money, they can’t do this. So, Government of West Bengal tries to help all these students by providing scholarship of upto Rs. 15,000/- to all selected students. All the applicants can submit WB Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship 2019-2020 Form throughout the year, means there is no last date for this scholarship.
Apply For More Scholarships
Nabanna Scholarship Benefits 2019-2020 [Amount]
All the students who will going to apply for Nabanna Scholarship, wants to check Nabanna Scholarship Amount details. So, we provide here Nabanna Scholarship Benefits details.
|General Category||Rs. 10000/-|
|Technical/Medical students||Rs. 15000/-|
Nabanna Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019-2020
All the students who wants to apply for scholarship, must have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants with permanent resident of the State of West Bengal can apply for scholarship.
- Parents annual income should be less than Rs. 60,000/- per year.
- Students who get other state / central scholarship, is not eligible for Nabanna Scholarship.
- Students studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State aided University in West Bengal.
- For HS Level – Student must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination.
- For U.G. Level – Student must have secured at least 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination.
- For P.G. Level – Student must have secured at least 55% Marks in the Honours Subject.
List of Documents Required For Nabanna Scholarship
Students are informed that here we provide all required documents list for Nabanna Scholarship. Take Xerox of all documents attested by Group-A Govt. Officer.
- Mark Sheets of all previous examinations passed.
- Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
- Monthly Family Income Certificate.
- Self declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding present course.
- Bank Account details of student.
- tution/admission fees payslip.
- Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (applicable for Engineer & Medical Students).
How To Fill Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2019-2020-2020 ?
- All the students have to click here to visit official website i.e www.wbcmo.gov.in .
- After that you have to click on “Donations” tab available on home page.
- Now students have to click on “Download Chief Minister relief Fund Scholarship Application form 2019-2020” link.
- Download Nabanna Scholarship Form 2019-2020 PDF. (You can also download application form pdf from this page).
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill all details correctly.
- And send to the given below address.
- Nabanna, 14th Floor, sarat Chatterjee Road,Shibpur, Howrah – 711 102.
Nabanna Scholarship Application Form PDF
MLA Declaration Form
Self Declaration Form
Stay connected with us for latest scholarships updates. Ask your queries regarding Nabanna Scholarship using given below comment box.