TABLE OF CONTENT
- MYSY Scholarship 2019-2020 Registration Application Form [Last Date] – mysy.guj.nic.in
- Benefits of MYSY Scholarship
- [Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana] – MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Required Documents For MYSY Scholarship 2019-2020
- How To Fill MYSY Scholarship Online Application Form 2019-2020 ?
- MYSY Scholarship 2020 Status
MYSY Scholarship 2019-2020 Registration Form Last Date, Status, Renewal, Login. Check Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Details and fill Application Form @ mysy.guj.nic.in .
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana or MYSY Scholarship 2020 Registration Form is now available. All the students can apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship from official website or direct link available here. Applicants who has been applied for MYSY Scholarship 2019-2020 can check their MYSY Scholarship Application Form Status, Registration Form, Renewal, Last Date from this article.
MYSY Scholarship 2019-2020 Registration Application Form [Last Date] – mysy.guj.nic.in
Government of Gujarat invites students who passed class 12th from any recognized board having 90% or above marks for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2019-2020. As MYSY Scholarship 2020 Fresh Registration is going to start every year in July and August. Students have to submit MYSY Scholarship Application Form before Last Date.
All the candidates can apply online for MYSY Scholarship after checking eligibility criteria from given below article. Selected students can get scholarship of Rs. 10 Lakh for pursuing undergraduate First Year Degree Course. Students who are not able to pay college fees, can get best benefit of this scholarship. They all can apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2019-2020 can get scholarship amount for your college fees.
Benefits of MYSY Scholarship
- All the selected students will get scholarship amount of Rs. 10 Lakh for next 5 years to complete Understudies program.
- Applicants can take admission in Dental Courses through Gujarat Medical Education Research (GMERS).
- You get Study Material such as Books, uniforms, meals, etc for Free.
[Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana] – MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
A huge number of candidates passed class 12 every year. Out of them many belongs to poor families who can cot able to afford higher studies fees. So, students can not take admission in higher studies. Thus, Gujarat Government wants to help all these students who wants to study higher degree, but can’t due to poverty. So, govt. of Gujarat provide MYSY Scholarship 2019-2020 to eligible and needy students.
You can check Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship mentioned in below points.
- Applicant must permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Students must have to passed 12th class.
- Candidates having 90% marks can apply for MYSY Scholarship.
- Family Annual Income should not be more than Rs. 4.5 Lakh per year.
Required Documents For MYSY Scholarship 2019-2020
The following is the list of all needed documents to apply for MYSY Scholarship 2019-2020. So, take all these documents with you at the time of filling MYSY Scholarship Application Form.
- Gujarat Board SSC/ HSC Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Saving Bank Account
- Family income Certificate
- Passport size photographs
How To Fill MYSY Scholarship Online Application Form 2019-2020 ?
- First of all the students have to visit to official website i.e mysy.guj.nic.in .
- After that you have to click on “MYSY Scholarship Online Registration” link.
- MYSY Scholarship Application Form opens.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- After that, click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of fully filled application for future use.
MYSY Scholarship 2020 Status
All the students who has been applied for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2019-2020 can now check Status using direct link available on this page. Students are informed that MYSY Scholarship Status can be check by following steps.
- First you have to visit to official website.
- Click here on “Student Status” tab.
- You will redirect to https://mysy.guj.nic.in/Frm_open_stat.aspx.
- Now select application type and fill Class, Board, Subject, seat number and password.
- And after that click on Get Student Details button.
Stay connected with us for latest scholarships update. Ask your queries regarding MYSY Scholarship using given below comment box.