TABLE OF CONTENT
- Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020 Details – scholarship-maef.org
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Objectives
- Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2019-2020 Online Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2020
- Amount of Maulana Azad Scholarship
- How To Apply For Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020 – Online Registration Process
- How To Take Print Out of Maulana Azad Scholarship Form
- Maulana Azad Education Scholarship Status Check 2018 – 2020
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020 Application Form Last Date [Status]. Apply Online For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2019-2020 Form – scholarship-maef.org .
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020 Details – scholarship-maef.org
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is started for Girl Students belonging to the Minority Communities. Earlier it was known as “Maulana Azad National Scholarship“. Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme was launched by the then Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee at National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held on 03.05.2003 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. All selected students will get Scholarship for expenditure on payment of School/College fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipments required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.
Students who are searching for Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020 can find here answers of your questions such as :
- What is Maulana Azad Scholarship ?
- Who provide Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship ?
- Who can apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship ?
- What are the benefits of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship ?
- What is the Required Documents For Maulana Azad Scholarship ?
- How To Apply For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship ?
- How Students Get Selected For Maulana Azad Scholarship ?
- What are Dates For Maulana Azad National Scholarship ?
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Objectives
Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India provide Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship to recognize, promote and assist girl students belonging to National Minorities who cannot continue their education due to lack of financial support.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2019-2020 Online Application Form
All the candidates who are looking to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2019-2020 can fill Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020 Online Application Form from official website. Students can check here Last Date of Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020. You may also check Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount, How To Apply, Required Documents, Application Form Status, etc. details from this web page. Students have to fill all required details correctly on Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2020
- Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship.
- Scholarship will be awarded to minorities girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class.
- Annual income of students’ parents/guardian from all sources does not more than Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- Students have to submit the Income certificate of parents/guardian that should be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Government/UTs Administration.
Also Apply For :
Amount of Maulana Azad Scholarship
Maulana Azad Education Foundation provide scholarship to all eligible candidates for admission & course /tuition fee and maintenance allowance as given below.
|Item||Amount in Rs.|
|Admission & tuition fee for classes IX and X||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 5000/- each|
|Admission & tuition fee for class XI and XII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.12000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6000/- each|
How To Apply For Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020 – Online Registration Process
- First of all the students have to visit to official website of MAEF – www.maef.nic.in .
- After that you have to click on MAEF Schemes link available on home page.
- Now you will get redirect to http://www.maef.nic.in/CategoryContent.aspx?Id=71.
- Here you have to click on “Online Registration of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme” link.
- After clicking on it, you will redirect to http://www.maef.nic.in/Instructions.aspx.
- Read here all instructions to fill Maulana Azad Scholarship Registration Form.
- After that click on “APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020” link.
- https://scholarship-maef.org/ will get opened.
- Click here on “Registration” tab and open Apply For Fresh Application link from dropdown menu.
- Maulana Azad Scholarship Online Application Form will get open.
- Submit all required details correctly.
- And click on “Submit Application” button.
How To Take Print Out of Maulana Azad Scholarship Form
- On successfully submission of application form. Visit to home page.
- After that click on View or Print link from “Registration” tab to get printout of application form.
- You will redirect to https://scholarship-maef.org/SearchReg.
- Now enter Date of Birth, Select Scholarship Category & Identification Details and enter Captcha Code.
- Your Application Form will get open. Take a print out for future use.
Maulana Azad Education Scholarship Status Check 2018 – 2020
Check Maulana Azad Scholarship Status from https://scholarship-maef.org/searchAppStatus. All the applicants who has been applied for Maulana Azad Education Scholarship 2020 can now check scholarship status using direct link available here. To check Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Status, you have to follow the given below steps.
- Visit to https://scholarship-maef.org/searchAppStatus.
- Select here your scholarship category (9th, 10th, 11th & 12th).
- Enter your Identification Details (Registration No, Aadhar No, Bank Account No).
- Now enter your Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- And click on View Application Status button.
Click Here For Maulana Azad Scholarship Form. Stay connected with us for latest updates regarding Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019-2020 & other scholarships. Ask your questions using comment box. Share this article with your needy friends.