TABLE OF CONTENT
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2020
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 Application Form Last Date – Apply Online @ www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
- SR Jindal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Jindal Scholarship Amount – Rewards
- Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2020 Dates – Application Form Last Date
- Required Documents To Apply For Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- How To Fill Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form ?
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2020 Application Form is now available here. All eligible students can fill Scholarship Registration Form using direct link available here. You can also check here Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 Selection List.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2020
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is one of merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme. It is started by Sitaram Jindal Foundation, a charitable organisation in Bengaluru. Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is started to help eligible and needy students who wants to study higher education but due to lack of money, they did not do so.
Sr Jindal Scholarship provide financial help to all these students. More than 12,000 students get benefit of Jindal Scholarship every year. Jindal Scholarship Scheme is applicable for students pursuing class 11 to postgraduate level. Jindal Scholarship also covers Polytechnic and Diploma courses in technical education. Selected students will get scholarship of Rs. 2500.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 Application Form Last Date – Apply Online @ www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
All the students who wants to apply online for Jindal Scholarship For PUC Students can fill Jindal Scholarship Online Application Form through official website or direct link given below. Eligible students must have to submit online application form before last date available here. Candidates can check complete information for Sr Jindal Scholarship such as Application Form, Last Date, How To Fill Form, Selection List, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Scholarship Amount, etc. Official Authorities will check application forms, if they find any mistake in application form. Your Scholarship Form will get rejected, so, first read complete instructions to fill form to avoid mistakes.
SR Jindal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
All the students who wants to apply online for Jindal Scholarship have to fulfil given below eligibility criteria for Jindal Scholarship.
|Category A (Class 11 & 12)||
|Category B ITI students||
|Category C (Graduate & postgraduate courses)||
|Category D (Diploma courses)||
|Category E (Engineering & Medicine courses)||
Jindal Scholarship Amount – Rewards
All the selected students will get scholarship amount to study higher education. Scholarship amount varies for different – different courses.
Also Apply For Other Scholarships :
|Category||Scholarship amount (Per month)|
|Category ‘A’ (Class 11 & 12)||Rs. 500|
|Category ‘B’ ITI students||Rs. 500 (For government ITIs)Rs. 700 (For private ITIs)|
|Category ‘C’ (Graduate & postgraduate courses)||Rs. 1000 (Girls of General category)Rs. 800 (Boys of General category)
Rs. 1000 (Physically challenged students)
Rs. 1200 (Widows & unmarried wards of Ex-servicemen)
|Category ‘D’ (Diploma courses)||Rs. 1200 (Girls)Rs. 1000 (Boys)|
|Category ‘E’ (Engineering & Medicine courses)||Rs. 1700 (For girls pursuing engineering courses)Rs. 1500 (For boys pursuing engineering courses)
Rs. 2000 (For girls studying medicine courses)
Rs. 1800 (For boys studying medicine courses)
Rs. 2500 (For girls pursuing PG courses in engineering & medicine courses)
Rs. 2300 (For boys pursuing PG courses in engineering & medicine courses)
|For students staying in hostel||Rs. 800 (Additional amount for hosteller pursuing ITI/Diploma, Graduate/PG courses)Rs. 1200 (Additional amount for hosteller pursuing Medical, Engineering courses including PG courses)|
Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2020 Dates – Application Form Last Date
Eligible students can apply online for Jindal Scholarship throughout the year. Applicants can submit application form as and when you wants. Students can apply online for scholarship only once in the duration of their course.
Required Documents To Apply For Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
The applicants have to submit some important documents with Jindal Scholarship Application Form listed below. You can check the given below list of documents which are attached with application form.
- Photocopy of SSLC/HSC scorecard.
- Photocopy of last examination mark sheet.
- Photocopy of income certificate.
- Photocopy of merit certificate (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students).
- Photocopy of certificates regarding fees paid (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students).
- Certificate from the hostel warden (for hostellers).
- Certificate of physical disability from the competent authority (if applicable).
- PPO, Relationship dependency certificate and Ex-servicemen widow ID Card (for widows and ex-servicemen).
How To Fill Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form ?
All the candidates who wants to fill Jindal Scholarship Application form can submit scholarship form offline and online through official website. You may also follow given below easy steps to fill Jindal Scholarship Application Form.
- First of all the students have to visit to official website of Jindal Scholarship – www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org .
- Now click on “Apply For Scholarship” link.
- You will get redirect to https://www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org/scholarships-for-students-in-bangalore.php.
- Click here on “Download Application” link.
- A pdf will opens. Take print out of Application Form.
- Fill all required details correctly.
Click Here To Apply For Jindal Scholarship. Stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding scholarships. Ask your questions using given below comment box. Share this article with your needy friends.