TABLE OF CONTENT
- Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 – www.cies.org & www.usief.org.in [For Indian Students]
- Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 Application Form – Deadline / Last Date
- Fulbright Scholarship List
- Fulbright Scholarship Program 2020-2021 Dates
- Eligibility Criteria Required For Fulbright Scholarship
- How To Fill Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 Online Application Form ?
- Fulbright Scholar Program Selection Process
- Fulbright Scholarship Contact Details
Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 Eligibility, Applications, Amount, List, Acceptance Rate, Deadline. Apply Online For Fulbright Scholarship India. Check complete details here.
All the eligible students who wants to apply online for Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 from official website or direct link given below. Students must have to submit Fulbright Scholarship Application Form before last date. Candidates have to fill all details correctly in Fulbright Scholarship Online Application Form to get selected for Fulbright Scholarship.
Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 – www.cies.org & www.usief.org.in [For Indian Students]
Fulbright Scholarship is prestigious & competitive scholarship program. The scholarship program started by Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES). Goal of Fulbright Scholarship is to improve intercultural relations, intercultural competence and cultural diplomacy between the people of the United States and other countries through the exchange of persons, knowledge, and skills. The Fulbright Scholarship started by United States Senator J. William Fulbright in 1946. Fulbright Scholarship Program provide 8,000 grants per year with current funding is $240 million per year. All eligible students, scholars, teachers, professionals, scientists and artists of American or other countries can apply for Fulbright Scholarship Program.
Candidates who wants to apply for Fulbright Scholarship can find out answers for some common questions given below from this article.
- What is Fulbright Scholarship Program ?
- Who provide this scholarship ?
- What are eligibility criteria for Fulbright Scholarship ?
- Which documents have to upload with online application form of Fulbright Scholarship ?
- How to fill application form for this scholarship?
- What is the amount has get to selected students ?
- What is Fulbright Scholarship Deadline ?
- What is Acceptance Rate For Fulbright Scholarship ?
Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 Application Form – Deadline / Last Date
All the eligible candidates can fill Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 Application Form from official website . All Graduates, postgraduates, Ph.D. holders, researchers, academics and professionals candidates can apply for Scholarships & Fellowships under Fulbright Scholar Program. All selected candidates will get tuition fees, living costs, visa support, airfare and medical cover. Fulbright Scholarship Deadline announced every year in February. All eligible candidates can apply for given below Fulbright Scholarships List. Candidates can check official websites of all countries for Fulbright Scholarship from http://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/applicants.
Fulbright Scholarship List
Candidates are informed that given below is the list of Fulbright Scholarship / Fellowships / Awards / Programs for that Indian students, academics and researchers can apply online.
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships
- Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships
- Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships
- Fulbright-Nehru International Education Administrators Seminar
- Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program
- Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program
- Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program for International Teachers
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program.
Also Apply For :
Fulbright Scholarship Program 2020-2021 Dates
|Scholarship / Fellowship Name||Application Deadline (Expected)|
|Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships||15 June 2020|
|Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships||15 November 2020|
|Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships||16 July 2020.|
|Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships||16 July 2020|
|Fulbright-Nehru International Education Administrators Seminar||31 August 2020|
|Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship||16 July 2020|
|Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program||31 August 2020|
|Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program||2 April 2020|
|Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program for International Teachers||1 March 2020|
|Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program||15 June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria Required For Fulbright Scholarship
- Candidates from India having full and fair knowledge of Indian Culture.
- Candidate must have obtain a high level of academic/professional achievements.
- Applicant must skilled in English Language. Candidate need to take English language proficiency test TOEFL.
- Selected candidates must have to appear for interview test at the USIEF office in New Delhi.
- Candidates must have good health.
- Candidates must have four years bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, equivalent to that of the United States, with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised Indian university.
- Applicant must have minimum of three years of full-time professional work experience in the relevant field.
Candidates can also check more eligibility criteria from official website http://www.usief.org.in .
How To Fill Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 Online Application Form ?
- All the eligible candidates can visit to official website of Fulbright Scholarship India – www.usief.org.in .
- Click on Application form relevant link.
- Now fill all required details correctly on online application form.
- Upload all required documents.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print out for future use.
Fulbright Scholar Program Selection Process
All eligible application will get reviewed by experts. Selected applications have to required to appear for an interview in person with the USIEF National Selection Committee in New Delhi.
Experts will use the following criteria to evaluate applications :
- Academic credentials and professional ability.
- Merit of the proposed Fulbright project.
- Communication skills.
- Commitment to community or national service.
- Need to conduct research in the U.S.
- Outcomes, Potential Impact and Benefits.
- Motivation, Seriousness of Purpose, Maturity, Leadership, Cultural Adaptability.
- Ability to contribute as a cultural ambassador beyond his/her specific field of study.
Note – Decisions taken by the reviewers/committees in connection with the selection process will be final and requests for reconsideration will NOT allowed.
Fulbright Scholarship Contact Details
|Fulbright-Nehru Master Fellowships||[email protected]|
|Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships||[email protected]|
|Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships||[email protected]|
|Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships||[email protected]|
|Fulbright-Nehru International Education Administrators Seminar||[email protected]|
|Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship||[email protected]|
|Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program||[email protected]|
|Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program||[email protected]|
|Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program||[email protected]|
|Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program for International Teachers||[email protected]|
Click Here To Apply For Fulbright Scholarships Program. Stay connected with us for latest updates regarding Fulbright Scholarships and other national & international scholarships. Ask your questions using comment box. Share this article with your needy friends.