PFMS Scholarship Status 2019-20 [pfms.nic.in]
- MOMA Scholarship 2019-2020 Details – www.momascholarship.gov.in [Ministry of Minority Affairs]
- Minority / MOMA Scholarship 2019-2020 List
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses
- Minority Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application Form [Last Date] – minorityaffairs.gov.in
- MOMA Scholarship 2020-21 Dates
- Eligibility Criteria For Minority Scholarship
- Required Documents For MOMA Scholarship
- How To Fill Minority / MOMA Scholarship Application Form ? [scholarships.gov.in]
- MOMA Scholarship Amount
- Minority Scholarship Selection Process
- MOMA Scholarship Status
- Minority Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- MOMA Scholarship Duration / Time Period
- Minority Scholarship Result
- MOMA Scholarship Merit List 2020-21 – Selection List
[Minority] MOMA Scholarship 2019-2020 Online Application Form Last Date – www.momascholarship.gov.in . Apply Online For Post Matric, Pre Matric, Merit Cum Means Minority Scholarship from scholarships.gov.in / minorityaffairs.gov.in .
Here is a Good News! for all the students who are looking to apply online for MOMA Scholarship 2020-21. All Eligible candidates can fill MOMA Scholarship 2019-2020 Online Registration Form before last date. Students can check complete details of Minority Scholarship 2019-2020 such as Application Form, Login, Last Date, How To Fill Online Form, Eligibility, Required Documents, Time Period of Scholarship, Scholarship Amount, Status, Selection List, Result, etc available in this article.
MOMA Scholarship 2019-2020 Details – www.momascholarship.gov.in [Ministry of Minority Affairs]
MOMA Scholarship or Minority Scholarship is scholarship provided by Ministry of Minority Affairs, India. Moma Scholarship is available for minority communities of Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian (Parsi). All eligible candidates can apply for Pre-matric scholarships, Post-matric scholarships and Merit-cum-Means scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses. Selected students will get Rs. 20,000 per year.
Applicants who wants to apply for MOMA Scholarship can find answers of some following questions:
- What is MOMA / Minority Scholarship ?
- Who can apply for scholarship ?
- What documents have to required for Minority Scholarship ?
- What is the Last Date of MOMA Scholarship ?
- What are types of Minority Scholarship ?
- How Can I Apply For Scholarship ?
- What Amount will I get under Moma Scholarship ?
- How can I check Minority Scholarship Status ?
Minority / MOMA Scholarship 2019-2020 List
Minority Scholarship is of 3 types. Students can apply for Pre matric scholarship, Post matric scholarship and Merit-cum-Means scholarship under Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Pre Matric Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarships are provided to minority students for studying at pre matric level i.e Class 1-10. All eligible students get Rs. 600 per year under Pre Matric Scholarships. To apply for Pre Matric Scholarship, candidates must have received 50% marks in last examination & his/her family income should not more than 1 Lakh rupees per year.
Post Matric Scholarship
All the students who are studying in class 10 to Ph.D can apply for Post Matric Scholarships. To get Post Matric Scholarship, students must have get 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination and having family annual income less than 2 Lakh rupees per year. Selected students will get scholarship of Rs. 10000 with maintenance amount of Rs. 380 per month. Click Here to apply for Post Matric Scholarship.
Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses
Students who wants to study professional or technical courses at graduate or postgraduate level are eligible to apply for Merit cum Means Scholarship under MOMA Scholarship. To apply for Merit cum Means Scholarship, applicants must obtain 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination. The family annual income of eligible candidate should not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh per year. Selected students will get Rs. 20000 as scholarship amount.
Minority Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application Form [Last Date] – minorityaffairs.gov.in
All the eligible students who are looking to fill MOMA Scholarship Online Application For for session 2020-21 can visit to official website scholarships.gov.in . Students have to get registered with National Scholarship Portal to apply for Minority Scholarship Scheme. Applicants have to submit Moma Scholarship Application Form before or last Date. You may check Minority Scholarship Application Form Last Date from given below table.
MOMA Scholarship 2020-21 Dates
|Scholarship Name||Application Last Date (Expected)|
|Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities||31 October 2019-2020|
|Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities||31 October 2019-2020|
|Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses||31 October 2019-2020|
Eligibility Criteria For Minority Scholarship
- Candidates must belong to Minority community to apply for Moma Scholarship.
- Students must score 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination.
- Applicant’s family income is not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh for Merit cum Means Scholarship, Rs. 2 Lakh for Post Matric Scholarship and Rs. 1 Lakh for Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Only 2 children of a family can apply for scholarship.
Required Documents For MOMA Scholarship
- Passport Size Photo of Candidate.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Community certificate attested by parent/guardian / self-attested in case applicant is of 18 years old.
- Self-attested certificate of previous qualifying exam/board mark sheet.
- Bank Account Details.
- Bank Passbook Copy.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Residential/Domicile certificate.
- Fee receipt of current course year.
How To Fill Minority / MOMA Scholarship Application Form ? [scholarships.gov.in]
- First of all visit to National Scholarship Portal – scholarships.gov.in .
- Now you have to click on New Registration link available on home page.
- You will get redirect to https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction.
- Now click on “Continue” button.
- You will redirect to https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newStudentRegFrm.action.
- Now fill NSP Registration Form by filling up all required details correctly such as your personal details, Address Details, Bank Details, etc.
- Upload required documents and click on submit button.
- Now you will get application id and password to get Login.
- Visit to home page of NSP and click on Login link.
- You will get redirect to https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/loginPage.
- Fill application ID & Password and verification code and click on Login button.
- Your NSP Dashboard will get open.
- Select Scholarship for which you wants to apply.
- Fill application form and upload required documents.
MOMA Scholarship Amount
|Scholarship For||Day Scholars||Hostlers|
|Course fee||Rs. 20,000/year||Rs. 20,000/year|
|Maintenance allowance||Rs. 5000/year||Rs. 10000/year|
Minority Scholarship Selection Process
|Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities||All the applicants will get selected on basis of economic conditions of students.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities||Applicants will get selected on basis of financial situation of students.|
|Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses||Candidates get scholarship on basis of merit.|
MOMA Scholarship Status
All the students who has been applied for Minority Scholarship can check application form status from National Scholarship Portal. Students are informed that MOMA Scholarship will send directly to candidate’s bank account by PFMS.
Minority Scholarship Renewal Application Form
Students who wants to renewed national minority scholarship have to submit a certificate to prove that they have secured at least 50% marks in the previous year’s examination. After that only students will get scholarship amount next year.
MOMA Scholarship Duration / Time Period
- All the selected students will get scholarship for entire course. If student get fail in any year before completion of course, scholarship amount will stopped.
- All the students will get maintenance allowance annually as a fixed lump sum amount.
Minority Scholarship Result
MOMA Scholarship Result announced in November or December every Year. Students can check Minority Scholarship Selected Candidates List from official website http://www.momascholarship.gov.in/ .
MOMA Scholarship Merit List 2020-21 – Selection List
Official Authorities of MOMA Scholarship released Minority Scholarship Selection List 2019-2020 on official website. All shortlisted students will get MOMA Scholarship Amount direct to bank account through PFMS.
Click Here To Apply For Minority Scholarship. Stay connected with us for latest updates regarding national & international scholarships. Ask your question using comment box. Share this article with your needy friends.