[Epic Number] Voter Helpline App – Aadhaar Link with Voter id Through Mobile – Now you can link your aadhaar card with voter id. The Election Commission of India has done this to avoid any duplicate entries in the electoral roll. It is not mandatory but it will help more in the election process. It can be done both online & offline ways. Check out all the information in the below article.
- Aadhaar Link with Voter id Through Mobile 2022:
- General information regarding the voter and aadhar card link:
- How to download the [Epic Number] Voter Helpline App 2022:
- e-EPIC card download with mobile number 2022:
- How to link Aadhaar with Voter id Through Mobile number 2022 – stepwise process:
- Some important links:
- Frequently asked questions regarding the voter id & aadhaar:
- Trending in India
Aadhaar Link with Voter id Through Mobile 2022:
The Election Commission of India has recently started a nationwide program to link the voter id to the Aadhaar Card. The main objective behind this is to avoid any duplicate entries in the electoral roll. The aadhaar card is used because it is one of the most important ids which helps in all sorts of verification. Whether you apply for DL or a bank account, you need an aadhaar card.
The linking of a Voter id with an aadhaar card can be done both ways online & offline. To abide by the offline method, the users will be required to fill out Form 6B & submit it to the electoral registration officer. For the online method we have shared the stepwise process below, check it out.
Further, to know more information regarding the voter app, epic number, and stepwise process on how to link aadhaar to voter id, follow the below article. We have also shared the official link to connect both aadhaar & voter id, check it now.
|Name of the department||Election Commission|
|Name of the article||[Epic Number] Voter Helpline App – Aadhaar Link with Voter id Through Mobile|
|Main objective||to avoid any duplicate entries in the electoral roll|
How to download the [Epic Number] Voter Helpline App 2022:
- To begin with, the candidates are required to open the app store on your device.
- On the home page, search for the voter helpline app & tap on it.
- After clicking it, then click on install.
- Further, wait till the download gets completed.
- Now, to use the app open it & login with your credentials.
e-EPIC card download with mobile number 2022:
- To begin with, the candidate is required to visit the official portal of the Election Commission.
- On the home page, search for services & click on e-epic.
- After clicking it, the user will be redirected to the new page.
- Further, the user is required to tap on the download e-epic card.
- Now, enter the registered mobile number & verify the OTP.
- Here’s how you can download an e-epic card using your phone number.
- Starting with, the user is required to visit the National Voter’s Service Portal.
- On the home page, click on login by using your mobile number.
- After that, search in the electoral roll option.
- Further, you have to enter your personal details like name, dob, etc & your aadhaar number.
- Now, click on submit.
Election Commission of India official portal link – click here
Frequently asked questions regarding the voter id & aadhaar:
Q1. How can I update my Aadhar card with voter ID?
You can update your Address online in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
Q2. How to link Aadhaar with voter ID online?
Visit the official website of the National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP) – nvsp.in. Log in to the portal and go to the “Search in Electoral Roll” option on the homepage.
Q3. How many times I can update the address in Aadhar?
“Update your demographic details like Name (Only Minor Changes allowed, Twice), Gender (Once), DoB (Once), and Address (No limit) online through #mAadhaarApp