paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in – Paymanager DDO Login New URL – https paymanagerddo rajasthan gov in 2022. Shala Darpan, Paymanager raj nic, paymanager2.raj.nic.in Login Portal. Also Check 164.100 Paymanager or paymanager ddo.rajasthan. gov.in Login. Sompe People also Checking as paymanager 2 raj nic in, Paymanager New URL, paymanager2 etc.
paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in 2022 – DDO Login
The financial department of Rajasthan has implemented a new integrated financial management system for government employees. The Pay Manager interface contains all job information, including pay stubs, paid time off, pension, and loan information.
paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in : PayManager is the name of the IFMS site where the government formally disburses employee salaries and stores employee data for easy access. For workers to use the site, they must provide login information such as a username and password.
The new official login site for DDO employee self-services at http://paymanager.raj.nic.in | paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in.
Name of program
Paymanager DDO Login New UR
To gain access to the site, employees must register their information by their employment records.
- PayManager’s official website address is http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/.
- Select the tab bank registration underneath the login option on the menu.
- Enter your employee information in the same format as the employment documentation presented to the DDO officer.
- Select the bank choice and then enter the bank code.
- Now choose a username and click the check availability button to guarantee that it is unique.
- Enter your address, email address, and cell phone number.
- Then, establish a strong password and re-enter it for confirmation, followed by the tab for verifying contact information.
- Ensure that the information is consistent with the information at the DDO’s office.
- The system will check the details and provide a confirmation message to finalize the transaction.
Procedure for Rajasthan Pay Manager Login
After completing registration, the employee may now instantly access the Rajasthan PayManager portal.
- Visit the website for Rajasthan PayManager at http://paymanager.raj.nic.in.
- Select the DDO/employee option on the webpage, then click the login tab.
- Enter your login and password to continue, and then enter the security code displayed on the screen.
- Choose the employee choice now.
- When you choose the login tab, the employee information will appear on the screen. Continue with the gateway services you desire to utilize.
Downloading employee payslips in Rajasthan – paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in
- Visit http://paymanager.raj.nic.in for the official website.
- Enter your username and password to watch the salary bill procedure on the login page.
- Click the option labeled “Salary Preparation,” and then select personnel from the provided list. Click the receive employee salary payslip button and enter the slip’s information, including the month, date, and year.
- Once you’re pleased with the pay stub’s data, download it for future reference.
How to Reset/Lost Your Rajasthan Employee PayManager Password
Employees may change their passwords by logging in to the page and selecting the change password option to secure their accounts, then following the on-screen instructions.
In the event of a forgotten password, the employee must validate the system’s information before granting access to a new password. The procedures to generate a new password are shown below.
- Visit the official PayManager webpage for Rajasthan.
- Click the “forgot password” link located at the bottom of the webpage.
- Once you click the option, a new page will load, and a password field will appear for you to fill out.
- Enter your employee identification number, bank account number, date of birth, and registered cellphone number.
- Please choose the option to confirm the phone number. The system will check the number; it must match the original number associated with the account.
- Recheck the information and then hit the submit button; the system will launch a new password creation page.
- Please enter your new password, confirm it again, and click the update button.
- The password will be changed immediately, and you may now log in to the PayManager interface.
- Note that workers who wish to update their cellphone numbers must do so via the site and with the DDO officer. Any modification should be reflected on the account to prevent denial of website page access.