NSP- National Scholarship Portal is an online portal managed by the Government Of India. The portal is launched by PM Narendra Modi Ji. The main objective of this National Scholarship Portal is to provide scholarships all over India. And if we talk about the motive then NSP provides financial support to all the candidates who want to studies but due to the financial crises, the applicants have to Quiet their studies.
Aspirants who want to apply to the NSP first will have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria. The scholarships which are available on the Portal eligible candidates can apply through the online source. NSP is a fully digital scholarship platform that provides various scholarship schemes. In the below article, we are providing you with the different scholarship schemes that come under the National Scholarship Portal so read the below article carefully.
Breaking News as of 29-October-2021: As all the applicants know that the National Scholarship Portal is one of the best scholarships providing portals in India. In today’s time, the Portal will be providing 104 Scholarship Schemes all over India. But Candidates we have to inform you that many of the scholarships on the National Scholarship Portal whose last date will be 15-December-2021. After that last date, the administration will not be accepting any Scholarship form for session 2021-22. So applicants don’t waste time and apply for NSP Scholarships 2021.
Last Date For Apply in NSP Scholarship 2021: 15-December-2021
Helpline Number: 0120 – 6619540
Email Address: [email protected]
Direct Link: Mention In the below Article
- Highlights for the NSP Scholarship 2021
- NSP Scholarship List 2022
- NSP Scholarship 2021 Statics
- National Scholarship Portal Total Amount Distributed State Wise and Scholarship Wise
- Eligibility Criteria For NSP Scholarship 2021
- NSP Scholarships Last Dates | Important Dates
- NSP Scholarship 2021 Benefits:
- Documents Required for Apply in NSP Scholarship 2021
- National Scholarship Portal Helpline Details
- How To apply to the NSP Scholarship 2021 | NSP login
- NSP- National Scholarship Portal Mobile App
- Some Important Links | NSP Offical Website
- Trending in India
Highlights for the NSP Scholarship 2021
|Name Of Portal||NSP- National Scholarship Portal|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Comes Under||Government Of India|
|Motive||Providing Scholarship For Needed Candidates|
|Types Of Scholarship||Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme, Post Matric Scholarships Scheme, Merit Cum Means Scholarship, etc|
|Verified Applications Till now||83.95 Lakhs|
|Amount Distributed Till Now||2789.04 Crores|
|Total Available Scheme||104 Schemes|
|Helpline Number||0120 – 6619540|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
NSP Scholarship List 2022
Ministry of Monetary Affairs:
- Minorities Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme
- Minorities Post Matric Scholarships Scheme
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Department Of Empowerment of Person With Disabilities:
- Candidates with Disabilities Pre-matric Scholarship
- Candidates with Disabilities Post-matric Scholarship
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for candidates with the disorder.
Ministry Social Justice & Empowerment:
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Candidates
Ministry of Labour and Employment:
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of IOMC/Beedi/Cine/LSDM Helpers- Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of IOMC/Beedi/Cine/LSDM Helpers- Pre-Matric
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs:
- Higher Education of ST Candidates National Fellowship and Scholarship
Department Of School Education and Literacy:
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Department Of Higher Education:
- College and University Candidates Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship.
WARB, Ministry Of Home Affairs:
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
RPF and RPSF, Ministry of Railway :
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
NSP Scholarship 2021 Statics
- Verified Applications Till now: 83.95 Lakhs
- Amount Distributed Till Now: 2789.04 Crores
- Total Available Scheme 104: Schemes
- Application Total: 127.20 Lakhs
National Scholarship Portal Total Amount Distributed State Wise and Scholarship Wise
|Scholarship||PRE||Post Matric/Top Class/MCM|
Eligibility Criteria For NSP Scholarship 2021
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme :
- The candidate will be a citizen of India can apply.
- The candidate will have qualify from the past class with scoring well marks.
- The applied applicant family income will not be more than 2.5 Lakhs Per Annum
- The candidate will have their own bank account.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme:
- Applied Student will be the native of India
- If the applicant wants to apply for the scholarship will have the 10th standard mark sheet from a recognized board.
- Also, the candidates family annually will not exceed 2.5 Lakhs Per Annum
- If the applicant wants to apply they have their own bank account.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- The applied candidate will have the 10+2 mark sheet with scoring aggregate marks along with the completion from the recognized board.
- According to the residency proof, the applicant will be the domicile Of India.
- The family income of the applied candidate will not be more than the limit set by the authority.
- If the candidate can apply for the NSP Scholarship They Are not able to apply in the other scholarship scheme.
NSP Scholarships Last Dates | Important Dates
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme:
- Last Date of Registration: 15-November-2021
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme:
- Last Date Of Apply Online: 30-November-2021
Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- Ending Date Of Submission Of Scholarship Form: 30-November-2021
NSP Scholarship 2021 Benefits:
For Class VI to X Standard:
- Candidates will get INR. 500/- Per Annum
For VI to X Standard:
- Applicants Will Get INR. 350/- Per Month.
For XI & XII Standard:
- Students will get an amount of INR. 7000/- Per Annum as the scholarship
For Undergraduate And Post Graduate Programmes:
- All the students of the UG and PG courses will get Rs. 20,000/- per annum
Documents Required for Apply in NSP Scholarship 2021
- Mark sheet/Certificate
- Residential proof
- Passbook Photocopy
- Income Certificate
- BPL Card
- Bank Account Number
- DOB Certificate Copy
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhaar Card Number
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
National Scholarship Portal Helpline Details
If any of the students are facing any type of problem regarding the NSP they can contact in the given below Number also write an email regarding the issue the administration will definitely trying to solve.
- Contact Number: 0120 – 6619540
- Email Address; [email protected]
How To apply to the NSP Scholarship 2021 | NSP login
- Firstly the candidates have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal @scholarships.gov.in
- Now on the dashboard of the official website click on the New Registration.
- Now read the conditions and select the declaration form, and click on the proceed.
- Now fill in all the required details such as the Scholarship Want To Apply, Name, Email, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, etc
- After filing this the candidates will be receiving the OTP on the registered mobile number candidates have to fill that OTP on the provided column.
- And in Last, the candidates have to attach all the required documents Now the applicant will be registered successfully.
NSP- National Scholarship Portal Mobile App
This is wonderful for all the candidates who want to be applied to the NSP Scholarship. The Officials will be providing the mobile application for using the mobile application the candidates will get updated. As well as the applicants can apply using the mobile app along with check the status of the National Scholarship Portal By using the Mobile.
|Name Of Mobile Application||National Scholarships (NSP)|
|App For||NSP- National Scholarship Portal|
|Last Updated On||20 August 2021|
|Size Of App||4.9 MB|
|Available On||Google Play Store|
|Offered By||NIC eGov Mobile Apps|