[New Update] myaadhar.uidai.gov in Masked Aadhaar Download – UIDAI Mask Aadhar: Two or three years ago, the Supreme Court (SC) declared Aadhaar to be inherently significant.
According to a Supreme Court ruling, your Aadhaar number must be linked to your PAN, and you must provide it when filing your annual tax return, applying for a new PAN card, and receiving various grants and federal retirement aid benefits from the central and state governments, such as LPG gas subsidy, pension, etc.
A resident of India must have an Aadhaar to use certain administrative government assistance services provided by the Indian government.
The archive serves as a confirmation of a person’s residence and identity. Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). Therefore, it is crucial to download Aadhar Card online.
When a person enrolls in Aadhaar by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post Offices, they can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar using the enrollment ID, virtual ID, or Aadhaar number provided by the UIDAI. When a number is provided, the individual can follow these steps to get an Aadhar card online.
my aadhar.uidai.gov in new update
Suppose you are familiar with the recent Aadhaar controversy. In that case, you are likely aware that the UIDAI’s Bangalore office has issued a warning against sending photocopies of Aadhaar to hotels and movie theaters, among others, to prevent its misuse.
While the Unique Identification Authority of India’s 12-digit Aadhaar number has become one of the most crucial papers a person may possess, fraudsters can also abuse it to perpetrate different crimes.
While the UIDAI Bangalore office’s advice sparked controversy, the Centre stated that you could continue to use your Aadhaar with customary caution.
However, in the notice withdrawing UIDAI’s statement, the Centre also mentioned it was issued to deter attempted crimes with faked Aadhaar documents.
The Bengaluru regional director of the UIDAI released the statement on Sunday “in the context of an effort to abuse a photo-shopped Aadhaar card,” it stated.
UIDAI offers the option of a “masked Aadhaar ID” or Virtual ID (VID) to avoid certain types of fraud and increase the security of Aadhaar. As its name implies, a masked Aadhaar is simply a 12-digit identification number that may be transmitted without disclosing sensitive personal information.
What is a Masked Aadhaar?
“Disguise Aadhaar feature enables you to mask your Aadhaar number in your downloaded e-Aadhaar. According to the UIDAI website, a masked Aadhaar number involves substituting the first eight digits with characters such as “XXXX-XXXX,” and just the final four numbers are visible.
Therefore, downloading electronic copies of your Aadhaar without the number being visible is legal.
Download the Masked Aadhaar
- Open the following link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar card number in its entirety.
- Check the box labeled “I want a disguised Aadhaar.”
- Next, you must enter the Captcha verification code to authenticate your identity.
- Click the “Send OTP” option.
- Download the e-Aadhaar copy.
- Enter the OTP and then click the “Download Aadhaar” button.
You may now access your disguised Aadhaar, which will be available in PDF format. However, it will be secured by a password. The Aadhaar letter password consists of your first name’s initial four capital letters, followed by your birth year in YYYY format.
For instance, if your name is Prem Agarwal and your birth year is 1989, your Aadhaar password will be PREM1989. You can use a disguised Aadhaar in situations where the full Aadhaar number is not needed, such as when completing e-KYC or providing your Aadhaar at a hotel as identification.
aadhaar_official #AadhaarEssentials Download your #Aadhaar only from the official UIDAI portal: https://t.co/VRUcEKR5xl If you have used a public computer to download, don't forget to delete the downloaded file. #Aadhaar #UIDAI pic.twitter.com/QZEDaFq3OU
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) May 27, 2022
Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth:
If you do not remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you can still obtain your e-Aadhaar by providing your name and date of birth. Follow these steps to download your Aadhar card:
- Visit the Aadhaar webpage https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid.
- Enter your full name, registered email address or cellphone number, and the security code.
- Select the “Send OTP” link.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered cellphone number and click “Confirm OTP.”
- A notice will appear on the screen informing you that the Aadhaar number has been sent to your registered cellphone number.
- Visit the e-Aadhaar page on the UIDAI site to receive your Aadhaar enrollment number on your mobile device.
- Click the “I have Aadhaar” option.
- Enter the Aadhaar enrollment number, full name, pin code, and manual human test photo.
- Click on “Request OTP”
- A one-time password will be sent to your mobile device. To download Aadhaar, enter this OTP and click “Download Aadhaar.”