Join Indian Navy 2022 Apply Online: Applicants are you want to apply in the Indian Navy jobs? If yes then we are brought up for you the most awaited news. The Indian Navy has launched a notification on their official handle. The notification is for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2021. Under this notification, the Indian Navy will be recruit 2500 applicants of Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). The registration of the Application Procedure will be done online.
As we all know that most of the candidates will have dreams to work for the Indian Navy. And for this notification, many of the candidates dream come true. The Application form filling date will be started on 16 October 2021 and the last date of filling the Indian Navy application form 2021 will be 25 October 2021. In the below article, you will be finding more about the Indian Navy Jobs 2021, Information such as the Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Salary, Last Date Of Registration, Process Of Applying, etc. So Application read the article dedicatedly.
- General Details Regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Last Date | Important Dates:
- Indian Navy Vacancy Classification 2021:
- Indian Navy Jobs 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Salary For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
- Indian Navy Bharti 2021 Selection Criteria:
- Indian Navy Post Age Criteria:
- Indian Navy 2021 Application Form Documents Required:
- Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test Criteria 2021:
- How To Register in the Join Indian Navy 2021 Apply Online | Ap[plication Process:
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
|Name Of Administration||Indian Navy|
|Number Of Vacancies||2500 Posts|
|Name Of Post||Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)|
|Start Date Of Filling Online Form||16 October 2021|
|Last Date Of Filling Online Form||25 October 2021|
|Mode Of Registarttion||Apply Online|
|Eligibility||The candidate should Pass 10+2|
|Salary||14,600 to 61,900|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Physical Test, Interview|
- Commencement Date Of Filling Online Registration Form: 16 October 2021
- Ending Date Of Filling Online Registration Form: 25 October 2021
- Artificer Apprentice (AA): 500 Posts
- Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): 2000 Posts
Total: 2500 Vacancies
- The applied candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics from a recognized board can apply in Artificer Apprentice (AA) Vacancy.
- The applicants who have applied in Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) must pass the 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics from the authorised board.
- Applied Candidate will be the Permanent Resident Of India.
- The applied candidate will not have permanent tattoos on their body.
- Salary: INR. 21,700/- to INR.69,000/-
- Promotion: INR. 47,600/- to INR.1,51,100/-
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Standard Test
- Visual Standard
- Documentary Verification.
- Applicants should be born between 1 February 2002 to 31 January 2005.
- Aadhar Card
- ID Proof
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Date oF Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Native Proof
- Running: 1.6 Km Completed in 07 Minutes.
- Squat Up: 20 Times
- Height: 157 CMS
- Push-Ups: 10 Times
- Firstly the applicant should visit the official website of the Indian Navy through @www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now on the official website Click Carrier and Jobs after that Click on that Become a Sailor.
- Now Select the Post to which you wanted to apply such as Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR).
- After clicking on it Full detail regarding the vacancy will be in form of your screen now you have to click apply online.
- Now registration will appear on your screen
- You have to fill up your complete details such as Name, Mobile number, Docile Detail, All Basic Information etc.
- After that applicants will get the OTP on the registered mobile number fil the OTP in the appearing column.
- Now attach all the required documents and with a click on the submitted button you are successfully registered.
Some Important Links:
- Indian Navy Official Website: Click Here