JNU Admission 2023 – www.jnu.ac.in Login. Last Date to Apply Online for JNU 2023 Admission Check. JNU Online Application Form Filling Date Know on this Page.
Are you seeking JNU Admission 2023? If yes, there is news for you. Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to admit candidates on Various UG, PG and Phed Courses. The Registration of JNU Admission 2023 will be held through the online mode. Applicants should fill up their application form from February 2023 Expected to March 2023 Expected. Here we provided you with complete details about age, application fee, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Check the below Information carefully before going to submit the online Admission form.
Some Short Details JNU Application Form 2023
|University Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Category||University Admission Form|
|No Of seats Available||Various|
|Available Courses||UG and PG Courses|
|Title||JNU Admission 2023|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|Start Date Of Admission||February 2023 tentatively|
JNU Admission Important Dates
- Start Date Of Releasing Admission Form: February 2023 Expected
- Final Date Of Filling Admission Form: March 2023 Expected
Important Documents For JNU Admission
- Passport Size photographs
- Pan Card
- 10th Class Report Card.
- 12th Class Report Card.
- Candidate Character Certificate.
- Past Year Report Card For PG Courses
- Adhar Card
Examination Fees For JNU Admission 2023
Ph.d/M.Tech./MA/MSc./MCA/PGD For Choice 1:
- General/EWS Category: Rs.530/-
- SC/ST/PwD & OBC: Rs. 310/-
- BPL: Rs. 110/-
Ph.d/M.Tech./MA/MSc./MCA/PGD For Choice 2:
- General/EWS Category: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PwD & OBC: Rs. 415/-
- BPL: Rs. 215/-
Ph.d/M.Tech./MA/MSc./MCA/PGD For Choice 3:
- General/EWS Category: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD & OBC: Rs. 500/-
- BPL: Rs. 300/-
B.A (Hons.) 1st Year and all Part-Time Programmes For Choice 1:
- General/EWS Category: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PwD & OBC: Rs. 265/-
- BPL: Rs. 65/-
B.A (Hons.) 1st Year and all Part-Time Programmes For Choice 2:
- General/EWS Category: Rs.575/-
- SC/ST/PwD & OBC: Rs. 325/-
- BPL: Rs. 125/-
B.A (Hons.) 1st Year and all Part-Time Programmes For Choice 3:
- General/EWS Category: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PwD & OBC: Rs. 380/-
- BPL: Rs. 180/-
Foreign Nationals For Choice 1: RS.2567/-
The Foreign Nationals For Choice 2: RS.5501/-
Foreign Nationals For Choice 3: RS.7335/-
Eligibility Criteria For JNU Admission 2023
- Candidates who are applied for Undergraduate courses have completed their 12th standard from a recoganised board.
- Applicants who are applied for PG courses have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a recoganised university.
- Aspirants are applied for Phil / Ph. D courses have completed their M. Sc. in Biological Science, Bioinformatics, or Physical Science degree from a recoganised university.
JNU University Courses
UG Courses :
- B.Sc Course
- B.Com Course
- B.B.A Course
- B.Ed Course
- BA LLB Course
- B.C.A Course
- B.A Course
PG Courses :
- M.Sc Course
- M.Com Course
- M.B.A Course
- M.Ed Course
- M.A. Course
- M.C.A. Course
Instruction To Apply In Jawaharlal Nehru University:
- Candidate Have to access the website of JNU via @ www.jnu.ac.in
- On the home screen of the JNU Website Click on Admission Button.
- Now you have to select the course which you wanted to apply for after that click on Online Registration Form.
- on the New window, you have to click on the New Registration Button and on the New window you have to fill in all the needed personal details and after that, you will receive an OTP on Registered No after filling the OTP you are successfully Registered.
- Now the candidate has to go on the login window and apply for a course after that the candidates are redirected to the payment window now the candidates have to pay the application fees paying the application Fees Candidate are successfully Registered.
Some Important Links:
Jawaharlal Nehru University Official Website: Click Here