Haryana ITI Admission Form will be released from the first week of February 2023 (Tentatively) through an online medium. Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana will conduct Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) examination for applicants searching admission in various offered courses in Engineering/Non-Engineering Courses. The department will open the admission window will be around February 2023 (Tentatively). And which is open till the date around April 2023 (As expected).
Additionally, candidates can get more and more details by reading the given below article. Moreover, on the below page, we are giving you all the important information such as Eligibility criteria, Important Dates, How to apply online and etc.
Latest News As of 27-October-2023: Haryana ITI will be relating the Admission form conducting the ITI Examinations and yes all the applicants are curiously waiting for it. As per our sources, the ITI Haryana will be releasing the Admission Form in the month around February 2023. After that, the officials will be releasing the admission form and all the eligible candidates will apply through the online source. So all the candidates will be requested to be connected with us so when the officials will release the admission form we will inform you. Additionally, furthermore, information such as the Direct link, Officials helpline number etc. will be mentioned in the below article.
- Commencement Date Of Apply Online for ITI Haryana: February 2023 (Approximately)
- Helpline Number: 0172-2586074
- Direct link: Provided in the Below Article
- Basic Details Regarding ITI Admission 2023-24
- Required Documents for Haryana ITI Admission Form 2023:
- ITI Admission Last Date 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for ITI Haryana Admission 2023
- Scheme Offers in the ITI Haryana
- ITI Haryana 2023-24 Session Status
- How To Apply in ITI Haryana Admission 2023-24
- Some Important links for itiharyana.gov.in Admission 2023
Basic Details Regarding ITI Admission 2023-24
|Name Of Department||Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana|
|For Candidates||ITI Candidates|
|Start Date Of Apply Online||February 2023|
|Post Title||itiharyana.gov.in Admission 2023|
Required Documents for Haryana ITI Admission Form 2023:
- Candidate Identity Proof
- Copy Of Date of Birth Certificate
- Past Year Report Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Residency Proof
- Parents Aadhar Card
ITI Admission Last Date 2023
- Start Date of submission of Admission Form: February 2023 (Tentatively).
- Last Date of Submission of Admission Form: April 2023 (Tentatively).
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Haryana Admission 2023
- Applicants who have applied in the ITI Haryana must have Completed the 10+2 with the relevant subject for engineering from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have all the required documents.
- The candidate will be a minimum age limit of 15 years if the candidate can less than 15 years they can not apply in the ITI Haryana.
Scheme Offers in the ITI Haryana
- Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS)
- Crafts Instructor Training (CIT)
- Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS)
- Skills Development Initiative Scheme (SDIS)
ITI Haryana 2023-24 Session Status
- Enrolled Candidates: 86,809 Applicants
- Certified Applicants: 52,418 Students
- Placed Applicants: 12,789 Candidates
How To Apply in ITI Haryana Admission 2023-24
- Start with the candidates have to go on the official handle via @itiharyana.gov.in
- Now on the official website click on the Pre Registration.
- After clicking on it a new tab will appear on that tab there is a form which you have to fill with all correct details such as the Name of the candidate, the course or scheme which they want to apply, Mobile Number, Email address, etc.
- After filling this the candidate will get the OTP on the number which you mentioned while filling the form you have to fill that OTP on the given column.
- Now your account has been successfully created, what you have to do is now upload all the scanned documents and passport size photos and click on the submit button.
- Now the applicants will have to pay the application fees by clicking on the pay online fees option you can pay the application fees via Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Credit Card and many more options.
- Now after completing all this process the candidate has been successfully registered.