Dost Degree Admission 2022 – dost.cgg.gov.in Candidate Login [Last Date]. Degree Online Services Telangana Admission 2022-23 Check Details.
- dost.cgg.gov.in – Dost Degree Admission 2022-23
- General Details Regarding Dost Degree Admission Form 2021
- Dost Degree Admission Important Documents Required
- Dost Admission Application Fees
- Important Dates For Dost Degree Admission
- Eligibility Criteria For Dost Degree Admission
- Dost Helpline Number
- Dost Degree UG Programme Course Offered
- How To Apply in Dost Degree Admission Form 2022 Telangana
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
dost.cgg.gov.in – Dost Degree Admission 2022-23
Are you seeking Dost Admission 2022? If yes, then here is good news for you. Telangana State Council of Higher Education is going to the admission of applicants to Various UG Programmes. The Registration of Dost Degree Admission 2021 3rd Phase will be conducted through the online mode. Applicants should fill up their application form for the 3rd Phase from 27-August-2021 to 15-September-2021. Here on the below page, we provided you with complete details about Eligibility, Courses Offered, etc. Check the below Information before going to submit the online Admission form.
Fresh Update As of October 25, 2021: There are many students who are waiting for the Admission Form for Dost Degree. And the application for Dost Degree for session 2021-22 will last completed on 27-August-2021 to 15-September-2021. Now candidates want to apply in the Dost Admission 2022. As per every year report for the session of 2022-23, the Dost Degree will be relating the Admission Form In the month of March (Tentatively). So applicants are connected with us whenever the administration will be relating the form we are informing you. And also in the below article you are finding the link on which you can one-click applying in the Dost Degree Admission 2022-23.
- Starting date of Dost Degree Admission 2022-23: March (Tentatively).
- Direct Link For Apply in the Dost Degree Admission 2022-23: In the Below Article
General Details Regarding Dost Degree Admission Form 2021
|Name Of The organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Degree Name||Dost Degree|
|Comes Under||Telangana State Government|
|Available Courses||Under Graduate Courses|
|Post Title||Dost Degree Admission 2022|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|Start Date Of Registration||March 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Last Date Of Registration||May 2022 (Expected)|
Dost Degree Admission Important Documents Required
- Applicants Pan Card
- Past Year 12th Marksheet
- Adhar Card
- Residency Proof
- Character Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Cast Certificate.
Dost Admission Application Fees
- For taking admission to Dost college candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can pay the application fees via Debit card/Credit Card /Net banking
Important Dates For Dost Degree Admission
- The released date of Notification: 29.06.2021
- Start Date of Phase I Registrations: 01.07.2021
- Last Date of Phase I Registrations: 28.07.2021
- Phase I Seat allotment Date: 04-August-2021
- Start Date of Phase II Registrations: 05-August-2021
- Last Date of Phase II Registrations: 18-August-2021
- Phase II Seat allotment Date: 25-August-2021
- Start Date of Phase III Registrations: 28-August-2021
- Last Date of Phase III Registrations: 15-September-2021
- Phase III Seat allotment Date: 24-September-2021
- Start Of Semester-I: 01-October-2021
Eligibility Criteria For Dost Degree Admission
- For Ug course candidates having their 12th standard degree from a recognized board.
Dost Helpline Number
As we all know that the many of you are facing problems while registering in Dost Degree Admission 2021 so to overcome this problem the higher authorities will provide the Helpline no from which candidates can ask and solve their problem.
- Helpline Number: 7901002200
Dost Degree UG Programme Course Offered
- B.Ed Course
- BA LLB Course
- B.C.A Course
- B.Sc Course
- B.Com Course
- B.B.A Course
- B.A Course
How To Apply in Dost Degree Admission Form 2022 Telangana
- First of all the students have to go on the Official website of Dost through @ dost.cgg.gov.in .
- Now on the home screen of the official page click on the “Candidate Pre-Registration”
- After that, a new page will have appeared on your screen on that screen a form will be there you have to fill up that form with all the correct details such as Qualifying Board, Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number (Seeded with Aadhaar), etc
- After that click on the submits button now you will receive an OTP on the Given Number, you have to fill that OTP on the OTP column.
- And with the click of submit button, you are successfully registered
- Now again candidates have to go to the homepage and click “Application Fees Payment”
- Again a new window will have appeared on that window you have to fill up the DOST ID and click on Proceed To payment.
- Now the candidate has to pay the Application fees with the successful payment of application fees the candidate should successfully be registered.
Some Important Links:
Dost Degree Official Website: Click Here