consortium of nlu.ac.in – CLAT 2023 Application Form – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.: The consortium of the national law university has opened the application for the CLAT examinations in 2023. Those who are interested can apply on the official website of the Common Law Admission Test which is CNUL. The direct link for the same is given in this article. Follow us throughout the article to know all the information regarding the same.
- CLAT EXAMINATION 2023 – Clat 2023 Application Form:
- Some of the important information regarding the CLAT examination 2023 – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.:
- क्लैट परीक्षा 2023:
- Last Date to fill out the application form for CLAT 2023 – consortium of nlu.ac.in:
- CLAT 2023 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Syllabus for the CLAT examination 2023 – consortium of nlu.ac.in:
- Mandatory Documents for applying for CLAT 2023:
- Application Fees for CLAT 2023 Examination:
- How to apply for the CLAT 2023:
- Some of the essential links:
CLAT EXAMINATION 2023 – Clat 2023 Application Form:
The Consortium of National Law University has opened the application window for the applicants who are wishing to apply for The common law admission test examination of 2023. Those who are interested can apply on the official website. The window of the same is open from the 8th of August 2023. You will be having many doubts regarding the same and you will be curious to know all the information regarding the same. We will provide all the information that you are searching for in this article including how to fill out the application form, the direct link to apply, eligibility criteria, last date of application, and many other details. So follow us throughout the article to know all the information.
Some of the important information regarding the CLAT examination 2023 – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.:
|examination||the Common Law Admission Test 2023|
|Conducted by||The consortium of the national law university|
|application notification||June 15|
|application form starting date||Aug 8|
|last date of submitting the application form||Nov13|
|Last date to submit the fee||November|
क्लैट परीक्षा 2023:
राष्ट्रीय कानून विश्वविद्यालय के संघ ने 15 जुलाई 2023 को आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर आवेदन अधिसूचना जारी की। उन्होंने उम्मीदवारों के लिए 8 अगस्त 2023 से आवेदन पत्र भरना शुरू करने के लिए प्रवेश विंडो खोल दी है। उम्मीदवारों को पूरा करना होगा आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए कुछ पात्रता मानदंड। कई अनिवार्य दस्तावेज हैं जो आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए आवश्यक हैं। आवेदन पत्र भरने की अंतिम तिथि नवंबर 2023 तक है। प्रवेश पत्र नवंबर या दिसंबर 2023 में जारी किया जाएगा। आपको इसके बारे में कई संदेह होंगे। हम आपको CLAT 2023 की परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवश्यक सभी जानकारी प्रदान करेंगे। तो उसी के बारे में सभी जानकारी जानने के लिए पूरे लेख में हमारा अनुसरण करें।
Last Date to fill out the application form for CLAT 2023 – consortium of nlu.ac.in:
In this section of the article, we will provide you the information about the last date of filling out the application form for CLAT 2023. The release of the application form was on the 8th of August 2023. The notification about the admission both released on the official website on July 15, 2023. According to the information available on the official website of the CNLU, the last day to apply for the CLAT examination 2023 will be November 13th, 2023. You can submit the examination fee and edit the application fee till November 2023. The last date to edit the application form is not confirmed yet. There will be a huge rush during the last minute to fill in the application form, so fill out the application form as early as possible. Don’t wait for last minute rush.
CLAT 2023 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
In this section of the article, we will provide you with important informations regarding the eligibility criteria for appearing for the examination of common low admission test. The applicants will have to meet the eligibility criteria, for successfully applying for the examination. If you fail in any eligibility criteria, your application form will be rejected. It is mandatory to fulfill all the eligibility criteria as given on the website. Some of the eligibility criteria are given below. You can have a look at them:
- For the UG Clat 2023, the candidates will have to pass the class 12th examination. They will either have to pass the class 12th examination or any equivalent examination. And at least get a percentage of 45% in the aggregate marks. There is a relaxation for SC and ST candidates. The SC and ST candidates should get at least 40% to appear for the examination.
- The candidates will also be eligible to appear for the CLAT 2023 examination if they are currently studying in the class 12th examination. They can also apply for the examination and appear for the examination.
Syllabus for the CLAT examination 2023 – consortium of nlu.ac.in:
In this section of the article, we will discuss about the syllabus of the CLAT examination 2023. There are various topics for the examination. The examination covers many important subjects. The questions will be asked from these 5 subjects. The subjects are English, general knowledge, current affairs, Mathematics, legal aptitude, and logical reasoning. We are giving you the distribution of maths system according to different subjects. You can have a look at them.
- The subject of English will be given 20% but is in the question paper. And you can expect up to 32 questions in the English language.
- From thief subjects of current affairs which includes general knowledge, you can expect questions of 39 which will carry 25% of the weightage of the question paper.
- From the section on legal Aptitude, you can expect the questions of 39 and it will carry a weightage of 25% in the examination.
- In the fields of logical reasoning, you can expect 32 questions carrying 20% carrying 20% vintage.
- In quantitative techniques, you can expect questions between 17 to 32 carrying 10% weightage in the examination.
These are the structure of marks distribution In the CLAT examination 2023.
Mandatory Documents for applying for CLAT 2023:
In this section of the article, we will provide you the information about the mandatory documents required for applying for the CLAT examination 2023. There are many mandatory documents that are required. Failing in the presence of any of the mandatory documents can lead to rejection of your application form. So make sure that you have all the mandatory documents in your hands while applying for the same. The list of the mandatory documents are given below. You can have a look at them:
- Passport size photographs
- Signature of the applicant
- Caste certificate if required
- Certificate for the PWD candidates
- Relevant certificate for the BPL category candidates
- Class 12th mark sheet.
Application Fees for CLAT 2023 Examination:
In this section of the article, we will provide you with the details of the application fee that you need to pay for the CLAT examination 2023. The application fee differs according to different categories. The application fees should be paid in online mode only. For the candidates of the category of general, OBC, PWD, OCI, and PIO, the application fee is ₹4000 per candidate. For the candidates of the category SC ST, and BPL, the application fee is ₹3500. The candidates can pay the application fee through net banking, using credit card or debit card or any other method.
How to apply for the CLAT 2023:
In this section of the article, we will provide you with the details of how to apply for the CLAT Examination 2023. Applying for the CLAT examination is a very easy process. We, in this section, have provided the steps to apply on the official website. Follow the steps given below to apply for the examination easily. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of CNLU. The direct link for the same is given in this article.
- Then on the homepage, you will have to find the option to register. Find the option and click on the registration link.
- You will be redirected in to a new page, where you will have to enter the registration details.
- You will have to fill up the application form with all the details asked.
- Then you will have to upload the document that has been asked on the next page.
- After completing this, you will have to make the payment.
- After doing the payment procedures, you can submit the application form.
- You will have to download the confirmation page and take a printout of the same for further references.
That’s all, you have successfully applied for the CLAT examination 2023.
Some of the essential links:
- Official website: Click Here
Clat ka mock test