BA Part 1 Admission Date 2022 Bihar : the administration of the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) has soon released the advertisement for Admission for UG Part 1 Students. The official will announce the OFSS Part 1 Admission form 2022 for the upcoming session soon. All the eligible candidates applied can apply as per the prescribed schedule.
The Submission Of Admission Form Will is around May 2022 (Expected). And it will be continued till 1 month around so we can say that the final date of Registration will be around July 2022 (Expected). In this below article applicants can check all the important information about BA Part 1 Admission Form 2021 Bihar including the Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process, Application Fees etc.
- General Details For BA Part 1 Admission Form 2022 Bihar
- Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Graduation Part 1 Admission 2022
- BA Part 1 Ka Admission Kab Se Hoga 2022
- List Of University under the Bihar Graduation Part 1 Admission 2022
- Courses Offered In Bihar Graduation Part 1 Admission
- Important Documents Required For Graduation Admission 2022 Bihar
- BA Part 1 Application Fees:
- How To Apply In BA Part 1 Admission Form 2022 Bihar
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
General Details For BA Part 1 Admission Form 2022 Bihar
|Name Of Authority||Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS)|
|Conducting Department||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Comes under||Bihar Government|
|Admission For Programme||Under Graduate Programme|
|Registration Process||Online Process|
|Post Title||BA Part 1 Admission Date 2021 Bihar|
|OFSS Helpline Number||0612-2226926/0612-2227588|
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Graduation Part 1 Admission 2022
- Candidates who have applied to the UG programme must have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board along with the aggregate marks which is set by the officials.
- The Candidate must have the Degree of pass by past qualifying year.
- The candidate will compulsorily have the migration certificate.
BA Part 1 Ka Admission Kab Se Hoga 2022
- Starting date of Filling Online Application: May 2022 (Tentatively).
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: July 2022 (Tentatively)
- Date Of Releasing Merit List: July 2022 (Tentatively).
List Of University under the Bihar Graduation Part 1 Admission 2022
- Magadh University, Bodh Gaya
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Muzaffarpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Munger University, Munge
Courses Offered In Bihar Graduation Part 1 Admission
Under Graduate Programme:
- B.Com Course
- B.C.A Course
- B.B.A Course
- B.A Course
- B.Sc Course
- BA LLB Course
Important Documents Required For Graduation Admission 2022 Bihar
- 12th standard Marksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree For PG course
- Certificate of Character
- Mobile No
- Candidate Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Email Address
- Pan Card (If Required)
- Candidate If Proof, etc
BA Part 1 Application Fees:
If the candidates can register in the UG Programme of Bihar university they can pay the application fees of INR. 300/- which is set by the officials.
- Application Fees: INR. 300/-
How To Apply In BA Part 1 Admission Form 2022 Bihar
- Firstly the candidates have to visit the official website of OFSS Bihar through @https://ofssbihar.in/
- Now on the dashboard of the website click on the Graduation Admission Application Form 2022
- After that on the new window click on the new registration.
- Now on the new tab, you have to fill up the registration form with all the right information such as name, mobile number, DOB, email address, etc.
- After filling in the mobile number the candidate will get the OTP on that number you have to fill that OTP on the provided field and with the click on the submit button, you are successfully registered.
- Now candidates have to log in to their account and select the course which they want to apply and attach the scanned documents and signature.
- Now in the Last process candidate have to pay the application fees by clicking on the Pay online fees.
- With the submission of application fees, you are successfully applied.
Some Important Links:
Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) Official Website: Click Here