TABLE OF CONTENT
NRC West Bengal Online Registration Last Date 2020. How To Do NRC Online check Rules in West Bengal. NRC Verification List West Bengal.
What is NRC?
NRC – The National Register of Citizens and maintained by the Central Government of India. First NRC was prepared in 1951 and till now it is now updated. As NRC is a record of names & certain relevant information for identification of all genuine Indian Citizens.
Now the Modi Government started updating NRC Record. The first state of India in which NRC updated in Assam. And now the government announced in West Bengal for NRC update. So, if you want to register yourself in NRC West Bengal check complete details in this article regarding NRC West Bengal Online Registration.
NRC West Bengal Online Registration [Last Date]
Modi Government going to start updating NRC West Bengal soon. People have to do Online Registration for NRC West Bengal. So, here we provide details regarding Online Registration of NRC in West Bengal, How To Do Registration, NRC West Bengal Last Date.
The main purpose to update NRC in West Bengal is to identify Indian Citizens. The government wants to identify migrants who come from nearby countries after 1971. And after that only New West Bengal Voter List released.
Eligibility Criteria For NRC West Bengal
- People whose names appear in NRC 1972 are eligible for Online NRC Registration.
- Citizens whose names appear in any of the Electoral Rolls up to 24 March (midnight), 1971.
- Children of all above Citizens are eligible for NRC West Bengal.
- Persons who can provide any one of the documents issued up to midnight of 24 March 1971 as mentioned in the documents list for citizenship.
- All Indian Citizens including their children who have moved to Assam by 24 March 1971 would be eligible for inclusion in the updated NRC having proof of residence in any part of the country (outside Assam) as on 24 March 1971.
Documents List For NRC West Bengal Online Registration
- 1951 NRC
- Electoral Roll(s) up to 24 March (midnight), 1971
- Land & Tenancy Records
- Citizenship Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Refugee Registration Certificate
- Any Govt. issued License/Certificate
- Govt. Service/ Employment Certificate
- Bank/Post Office Accounts
- Birth Certificate
- Board/University Educational Certificate
- Court Records/Processes
- Ration Card
How To Do NRC Registration – Application Form Process
People can collect Application Form from nearby NRC Seva Kendras (NSK). The government also open NRC Seva Kendras throughout every district of the state. The guidelines of application form fill up will available in the form of instruction sheets distributed during the Community Awareness Meetings. The government also launched an Online platform for NRC Registration in West Bengal. Stay connected with us for latest updates of NRC West Bengal.
Process of NRC West Bengal Update
- Publication of Legacy Data
- Distribution & Receipt of Application Form
- Verification Process
- Complete Publication of Draft NRC
- Receipt and Disposal of Claims & Objections
- Publication of Final NRC
NRC West Bengal Final List
The government will release the Final List of NRC West Bengal soon. After completion of NRC Online Registration, Final List released. You can check here the NRC West Bengal Final List.